Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a service funded by employers to support the people in the organisation with their well-being, both emotional and psychological for workplace and personal issues
The goals of our EAP services are to empower individuals to develop coping strategies and facilitate longer-term employee funded assistance if required. Our practice believes that it is important for all organisations to provide support for their employees. We also offer assistance to managers and supervision to groups and individuals.
Level Three is a small provider affiliated with the Melbourne Mindfulness Institute and we are happy to tailor our program to your needs. We have a core group of senior psychologists as well as a small group of associates in other metropolitan locations. Our psychologists all have between 8 and 20 years’ experience in the delivery of Employee Assistance Programs managing stress and anxiety, relationships, workplace conflict, coaching and supervision. Our team is also able to offer specialist expertise in Mindfulness, EMDR.
Level Three Consultancy is able to provide the following services:
- Confidential counselling to be offered to employees and/or their immediate family to be accessed either virtually or by telephone or face to face at our Level Three Consultancy offices at 530 Little Collins Street
- Manager support service by telephone including manager coaching
- Provision of EAP electronic promotional materials including brief insights on a range of topics on well-being and mental health
- Trauma/Crisis Debriefing Services within 24 hours of request.
- Customised workshops and seminars